Title: Calvary Cemetery
Reference Code: Mss-1118
Inclusive Dates: 1995
Quantity: 000.03 cu. ft.
Location: Sm Mss
Abstract: Calvary Cemetery was established in 1857 along Blue Mound Road to serve as the final resting place for Milwaukee Catholics.
Scope and Content: The collection consists of a pamphlet on the restoration of Calvary Cemetery Chapel and an article regarding the cemetery’s caretaker, Craig Spoerl.
Access and Use: No restrictions