The Milwaukee County Historical Society staff offers on-site and off-site presentations about a variety of topics related to Milwaukee County history. Presentations can be given based on popular presentation topics and areas of staff expertise.
You are also invited to request presentations on specific topics and if we are able, we are happy to create the presentation specifically for your group, lecture, or other event for a professional research fee of $31/hr (research fee is separate than below presentation cost).
- Presentations must be scheduled in advance. Contact MCHS at least two weeks but no more than 6 months before your desired date. However, as much advanced notice as possible is best for special request topics.
- Presentations are usually about 45 minutes to one hour but can be adjusted by request.
- A donation is requested to cover staff time:
– Daytime presentations within Milwaukee County are $150
– Evening presentations within Milwaukee County are $175
– Daytime presentations outside of Milwaukee County are $175
– Evening presentation outside of Milwaukee County are $200
For a list of topics, please view our speaker presentations brochure. Please note that our ability to fulfill requests is subject to staff availability.