C.A. Rohde Company, 1884-1895
Title: C.A. Rohde Company, 1884-1895
Call Number: Mss-0164
Bulk: .06 cu. ft. (two folders)
Established in 1882, Brunnquell & Rohde was located on 3rd St. The firm, which consisted of Paul Brunnquell and Charles A. Rohde, specialized in German language books, architect, engineer and school supplies. In 1889 Brunquell retired and the business became C. A. Rohde Company.
The collection was processed on Oct. 13, 1989 by Robert Fuhrman. Material was added to the collection on July 9, 1993 & Aug. 7, 2007 and was processed by Steve Daily.
|Copyrights for books written in 1884, 1887, and 1895||1|
|Advertising card from Brunquell & Rohde||1|
|Letter from Brunnquell to Rohde 1889||1|
|Rohde’s Kindergarten material and school aids catalog||1|
|Bound catalogs for years 1885 to 1895||2|